Have IDXCentral? Great! – What’s Next?
Now add professional Search Engine Optimization and get local attention to your website listings.
Don’t Have IDXCentral? That’s OK, too.
KKP can see if IDX is right for you and develop a great online solution for your Realtor needs.
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of implementing a strategy or optimize a website in order to increase the free or organic traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Search engines show results for each of the myriad of searches that occur each day. Webmasters use SEO in an attempt to get their web pages listed higher in specific search results listings in order to drive more traffic to their website.
The Challenges of Real Estate SEO
The digital real estate landscape is dominated by big brands like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. Without a well-designed SEO strategy followed by consistent execution, it’s very difficult for an individual real estate agent to start beating the big brands with regards to localized search traffic. With that said, because the challenge is great, few realtors are willing to put the time and effort into doing real estate SEO right. This means the opportunity is there for dedicated individuals looking to build a long-term asset with sustainable and consistent search traffic that leads to real leads and real business.
How Can We Help?
This initial SEO Strategy was designed specifically for the Real Estate agents who are IDXCentral clients. We understand not only how competitive the real estate industry can be, but also what is necessary for a Real Estate website to rank in the search engines.
With this in mind, we have designed a strategic Base On-page Off-Page SEO package to help get your website established with the correct foundation and direction to rank in Search Engines.
1 Easy Step…Please compete the form below…
Don’t worry, it’s simple and unobtrusive. We just need to evaluate your website, get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth…We’ll painstakingly review your goals, your website, and so forth …and we’ll deliver a custom plan to grow your revenues…based on the exact same process that’s generating millions for our clients right now. Your initial call will be between 45 and 60 minutes.
Perfect for New or Existing Sites
Base SEO is perfect for any site looking to build a strong foundation.
Things That Google Loves
We fill your site with all the on-page things that Google Loves to help your site rank higher.
Ongoing SEO is not in everyone’s budget, after we are done we provide with a customized plan to continue your efforts to rank on the web.
Off Page Tactics
We scrape the web and see where your are listed and where you should be.
Overview of the Service
Over the course of 30 days, we will go over an extensive checklist to ensure that your site meets and exceeds the Search Engines expectation. At the end of this process we provide you a report and evaluation of your site and what you can do to continue your website rise in the search engines.
Base On-Page & Off-Page Setup and Evaluation
Laying the foundation for solid on-page optimization, to ensure the Search Engines love your site. The first and most integral part of the process.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools Installation (or review if already installed)
- Keyword and area are in the title tag.
- Business brand/name are in the title tag.
- Create a title tag that is relevant, compelling and inspiring
- Create a unique and relevant meta description tags for top 5 pages, including a motivational call-to-action.
Content & Structure:
- Check the HTML improvements section in Google Webmaster Tools and fix all issues
- Check Sitemap and submit to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Create a unique and relevant headline tags for website homepage.
- Included the primary keyword in the page headline or body of home page text.
- Check website content (top 5 pages) with for grammatical errors.
- Check website for duplicated content.
- Check for broken links, errors, and crawl problems.
- Create unique alt text for images on the main 5 website pages. Create an image sitemap and submit to Google.
- Check to see that all images are compressed.
- Check site speed.
- Check URL structure. Search engines read this first. So it’s the first chance to tell them what you are about. Create URL structure for the top 5 pages.
- Inter-Linking on the website. All pages and posts should link to one another in a hierarchical fashion. Theinternal linking structure is just as important as the external links.
Base On-Page & Off-Page Setup and Evaluation
Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results. Off page SEO gives them a very good indication on how the World (other websites and users) perceive the particular website.
- Do you have a complete Google Plus Profile? We will ensure that you have a profile and it is set-up properly.
- NAP (stands for Name, Address, Phone) – We check to see where your business listed. The search engine value your business NAP being found in local and national directories and citations. We will provide you with a list of where you are listed and where you should be listed.
- Ensure you are listed in and the NAP is the same in
- Backlink Review, we look at and analyze existing backlinks. Then we review the backlinks from the page 1 local sites to see where your site can get more backlinks from.
- Analysis on how to achieve rankings above competitors
At the end of the 30 days, we will provide you with a list of your local and national directories where you are listed and where you should get your site listed. As well as a PDF with how best to help you market your site on the web and keep it moving toward page 1 results.
- Include geo-meta tags, which provide context for localized searches.
- NAP (stands for Name, Address, Phone) on your website exactly matches the NAP on your Google Places listing?
- Have your business address in the copy of some of your pages